Monday, December 30, 2013

Love Or Lies; The Memories That Could'nt Help But Flow

"See you! Thanks for dropping me off!"
"Dota2?"
"Sure but not now. Maybe later? See you!"

He took out a bunch of keys from his pocket, opened the gate and advanced to the locked door that prevented him to advance further in to his house. He searched for the key that was hidden under the pot that was at the side of the door, unlocked the door, took out his Canvas shoes and advanced further in to his house. He went to put down his bag on the chair and went back to lock the door that he had left opened. He advanced upstairs so that he could take a nice warm bath. He took out his shirt but before he could approach his toilet door, his phone vibrated on his bed. 

*brrrrrrrr

He went to check who was it from. He unlocked the phone and pulled down his notification screen from the top of his black Apple Iphone. 

"Hey. It's been awhile hasn't it?

As silence filled the air, everything started flowing back to his mind. 

"I Love You"
"I'll never let you go"
"I Promise"
"I wanna get married to you"
"I miss you"

"I Don't Love You Anymore"
"I wanna break up"
"I never promised you that"
"I wanna marry him"
"Go away from me please"

He sat down, leaning agianst his cupboard. "Why of all times, did she have to text me now? I thought I had gotten over her?! What is going on with me!?" he thought to himself, wondering in both confusion and anger. Tears started streaming down his face and he couldn't stop crying. His memories started to flow like a violent river across his mind and he couldn't do anything to stop it. He picked up his phone, looked down at his phone. As tears fell on top of the phone, he replied "Hey. Yeah. It's been awhile.". He eagerly waited for her reply, clenching his left fist, clunching his teeth with his eyes all red from the tears as he felt different types of emotions going through his heart. Was he angry? Was he sad? Was he happy? Or was he all three? 

"I miss you"

*thud thud

His heart skipped a beat. He felt glad for a short period of time but after that, everything he felt was filled with hatred and with anger.

"YOU MISS ME?! HOW THE HECK COULD MISS ME!? AFTER EVERYTHING YOU PUT ME THROUGH!? AND NOW, YOU COME BACK AFTER SO LONG AND SAY YOU MISS ME!? HOW INHUMAN CAN YOU GET!? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVER SAY THAT YOU MISS ME AFTER SO LONG!? AFTER EVERYTHING! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! STOP TEXTING ME! STOP COMMU..........." but he stopped halfway. He wiped the tears away from his eyes, he rationalised his thoughts and deleted the text that he wanted to send to her. He brought himself back to the day he first met her in his memories and he wrote...

"I miss you too"



To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment